Hi

Hello, I have finally taken the plunge and started my first technology blog. I hope that I can keep this up as most MSCRM blogs tend to fall by the wayside.

I intend this to be a repository of my thoughts, tips and tricks relating to MSCRM and the solutions I provide my customers with in my day-to-day job. I am still learning but I have already completed some really interesting bits of work.

Anyway, feel free to email me any suggestions or leave a comment on the blog.

Ta,

Ron

2 Responses to “Hi”:

  1. Hi Ron,

    Welcome to the world of MS CRM bloggers.

    I'll add you to the list of bloggers if you can supply me a bit more information like your full name and company name.

    Thanks,

    Ronald

    PS, in this post you ask people to mail you, but there is no mail address to be found :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    Hi ,
    i want to get all the attributes display name of an entity in a dropdown list in .net using sdk.how can i get the entity's attributes display name listed using metadata service.Do u have any code?
    Thankx
    Divya